Black magic– one of the strongest and powerful spiritual forces of the universe. In the modern world, black magic is not only very interesting phenomena. It is surprising that thousands of years ago when black magic first came into being it was regarded as a sin. People practising the black magic were hugely deprived and executed. This represented a time when people’s faith and freedom were not respected. Black magic was regarded as a crime and it was generally dismissed. The fate of black magic, in current times is strikingly different and is a result of years of keeping faith. In the medieval times, when black magic was at its height, it was also the most talked about issue among people. It was widely practised but not openly. Since the middle ages black magic flourished and gave rise to several branches, the most important of them being witchcraft, sorcery, necromancy . Witchcraft is the most widely used black magic along with sorcery. Necromancy mainly concentrated on communication with the dead/Death.
Basic Symptoms of Black Magic:
1) The Victim would like to be aloof and being alone always.
2) Always feel Will be annoyed and irritated
3)The major symptom found that the Nails will turn black.
4) Shoulders and head pain will be regular.
5) they feel any type of Smell of Scent will come.
6) Victim would hate to take bath/ and a scared from water like Rain/sea.
7) they Will talk to own self.
8) The Eyes of victim will be red.
9) Victim will not feel hungry.