One of the most beautiful states of Himachal Pradesh is also known for diverse languages of Himachal Pradesh. As far as the languages of Himachal Pradesh are concerned, the state hold a good command on national language Hindi and Hindi is the state language of the state. However, locales of the state prefer Pahari languages that have various sub-languages or dialects.
As far as local languages of Himahcal Pradesh are concerned, they are varied and spoken all around the region. Some of the popular local languages of Himachal Pradesh are
- Mandiali (spoken in Mandi District)
- Kulavi (Spoken in Kullu)
- Chambali (spoken in Chamba)
- Hinduari (Spoken in Nalagarh and its surrounding area)
- Miahasvi (Spoken in Mahasu region)
- Kehluri (Spoken in Bilaspur) and the list goes on.
In addition to the dialects mentioned above, other popular languages that are undersood and spoken in major parts of the state are Lahauli, Spitian…
View original post 133 more words