The word “queue” is the only word in the English language that is still pronounced the same way when the last four letters are removed!
The placement of a donkey’s eyes in its’ heads enables it to see all four feet at all times!
Fingernails grow nearly 4 times faster than toenails!
Adolf Hitler was a vegetarian, and had only ONE testicle!
The worlds oldest piece of chewing gum is 9000 years old!
The longest recorded flight of a chicken is 13 seconds!
- More than 50% of the people in the world have never made or received a telephone call.
- Rats and horses can’t vomit.
- If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib.
- If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
- If you keep your eyes open by force when you sneeze, you might pop an eyeball out.
- Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over a million descendants.
- Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
- In every episode of Seinfeld there is a Superman somewhere.
- The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
- Thirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating are already married.
- A duck’s quack doesn’t echo, and no one knows why.
- 23% of all photocopier faults worldwide are caused by people sitting on them and photocopying their butts.
- In the course of an average lifetime you will, while sleeping, eat 70 assorted insects and 10 spiders.
- Most lipstick contains fish scales.
- Like fingerprints, everyone’s tongue print is different.
- Over 75% of people who read this will try to lick their elbow.
- A crocodile can’t move its tongue and cannot chew. Its digestive juices are so strong that it can digest a steel nail.